Suitcase+ is committed to ensuring that users privacy is protected. Should Suitcase+ ask users to provide certain information by which users can be identified, users can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
1. Collected information
Suitcase+ automatically collects certain non-personally identifiable information when users visit the website, such a type of browser, type operating system and domain name of the internet service provider.
Personally identifiable information about users is only collected when users choose to register an account. Suitcase+ collects information form the user when the user registers on the website
When registering on the website, user is asked to enter de following details:
Company name, CoC number, Contact, Vat number, First name, Surname, Street, House no./add., Zip code, City, Phone and Email.
First name, Surname, Street, House no./add., Zip code, City, Phone, Bank account number, Sex, Date of Birth and Email.
2. Usage of information
Any information Suitcase+ collects from a user may be used in one of the following ways:
– For internal record keeping.
– To process (financial) transactions.
– To conduct site usage analysis that allow Suitcase+ to improve design, content and services of the website.
– To improve the website, customer service and users experience.
– To send information emails. The email address users provide will be used to send users information, notifications and updates pertaining to users transport deal.
– To possibly send promotional emails with news, specials offers or other relevant information using the email address which user has provided.
– To possibly contact users for market research purposes. Information used to customize the website according to users interests.
3. Protection of information
Suitcase+ is committed to ensure that all users information is secure. Suitcase+ implements a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of users accessed personal information. However, Suitcase+ cannot guarantee the security of users personal information.
4. Disclosing information to outside parties
Suitcase+ does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer any personally identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist Suitcase+ in operating the website, conducting business activities, or serving the user, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. Suitcase+ may also release users information when Suitcase+ believes release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce the website policies, or protect Suitcase+’ and others rights, property, or safety. However non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
5. Third party links
Suitcase+ may include or offer third party products or services on the website. These third party web sites have separate and independent privacy policies. Suitcase+ therefore has no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, Suitcase+ seeks to protect the integrity of her website and is open to any feedback about these websites.
7. Users Consent
When visiting the website, a cookie is send to the user. Cookies may be used in the following ways:
– To enable the personalization features on the website.
– To compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow Suitcase+ to understand users behavior of the website and help us to improve the structure of the website.
Suitcase+ uses traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. In this way web page traffic can be analyzed to improve the website in order to tailor it to users needs.
Users have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in their browser. However, users may not be able to use all the interactive features of the website if cookies are disabled.
Customer Service is reachable via:
– Phone +31 (0)20 2440604
– Email firstname.lastname@example.org